Solar Shades | South Florida Screen
Premium solar shades block UV rays and sunlight and provide privacy without compromising your gorgeous view.
Available in 1%, 3%, 5%, and 10% openness, this screen roller shade is a lightweight basketweave netting designed for the South Florida modern aesthetic, perfect for any room of the house or office.
Enjoy your gorgeous view while keeping your privacy. The versatility of this screen roller shade has made it our most sought-after window treatment solution.
- Technically superior fabrics backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Designed to soften the light, filter sunlight, and block UV rays and glare.
- Minimize the adverse effects of the sun while preserving outward visibility.
- Fully Retractable—the fabric hides out of sight in the tracking system, giving you full access to the window and the view. It can be combined with blackout privacy shades for a dual system.
- Phthalate-free promotes clean and safe indoor air quality. Sound absorbing—superior noise reduction coefficient (NRC) of .55.
- Composition: 20% Polyester, 80% PVC
- Yarn Count: 48*48
- Thickness: 0.022 – 0.0295 inch
- Fabric Weight: 12.09 – 15.04 ounces/sqy
- Light Faster: AATCC 16-1998 Option A
- Light Blocking Effect of Fabric: AATCC 148-1989
- Tearing Strength (kg): ASTM D2261-1996, CRE
- Breaking Strength (kg/5cm): ASTM D5035-1995,
- Strip Method Flammability (in/12sec): FTMS 191A 5903.1-1989
- Cleaning: Soapy water only
- Children & Schools Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Low Voc
- Health Product Declaration
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Flame Retardant
- Mold & mildew resistant
- Energy Saving
It takes us between 2 to 15 days to customize your order. Give yourself enough time when ordering from us. We do not compromise quality over expediency. Contact us before ordering if you have any questions.
Shipping options range from overnight to ground (up to 12 days).
Due to the custom nature of the work, returns are not available.
Window treatment often requires qualified professional installation. Consider getting help. If you are in South Florida, contact us for assistance.